I have been working for different government & social projects since 10 years. I have been in part of network of different government policy holders and different philanthropy, industries, Forums & institutions. I mostly worked in Social entrepreneurship domain. I had worked as an Mentor for the Social entrepreneurship projects . Here are the few important points which I had used in my past work for Successful Social Startup.
- Pick good co-founders — Also pick a great and talented diverse team
- Launch fast, learn fast and move fast
- Let your idea evolve
- Understand your users — Every user is an evangelist of your product
- Make your users love you
- Offer good customer service — I mean really really good, this is something you can be much better with than fully-grown companies
- You make what you measure
- Spend as little as possible — remember money can either something or everything.
- Avoid distractions
- Don’t get demoralized — believe in you, your team and on your vision no matter what!
- Don’t give up — Obstacles on your startup are requirements for your achievements
- Deals fall through — Never stop trying and always be bold
- Engage through social media — must have!
- Get a very talented and open-minded design team
- Keep moving forward
Skype : sanjaykrout